I wasn’t very happy with the way my final video turned out, the main problem was that whenever anyone watched it the video gave the impression that it had ended around 3/4 of the way through and I was having to tell people to keep watching. Continue reading Studio Futures Past: Project 2 Archives and Future Places, Final Video Revisited
For the animation I wanted to make I took the time to create some illustrations using indian ink and a brush. I decided to inlcude images of market items, a tower block off of Roman Road, and sinister version of the Starbucks logo, a market stall wheel, paradee marchers, a balloon and a crying figure of a person. Continue reading Studio Futures Past: Project 2 Drawings and Final Animation
After finishing the type for the animation sign I looked at duplicating it multiple time on the page and mirroring it in rows I think doing this filled the emptiness on the page and rather than just on word floating in a page.
After the hand in deadline for the Anthology project the impression studio heals a viewing of the work they had completed for their assigned written pieces. Continue reading Impression Studio: Anthology Project Post project show
When it came for the final hand in of the individual response for the the Anthology project I had made an A1 size screen printed poster and 20 risograph printed booklets of Acid romance. I am quite happy with how they turned out I think the booklet ended becoming a very good addition to the poster and it was fortunate because I wasn’t pleased with most of the others I made and decided to submit the one I liked the most. Continue reading Impression Studio: Anthology Project Final Outcome
When creating my cover I already had it in mind to continue with the the colour theme of white, grey and black so while keeping this in mind I looked at some different book covers in the library that I liked. Continue reading CIP: Collection Project Book Cover (workshop further development)
Now that all of the components for the poster zine where ready it was now time to test out printing methods and paper stocks. My original idea was to print on a risograph printer thinking it would be a cheaper option for the project. Continue reading Impression Studio: Publishing Unbound, Poster zine Final outcomes