To add more to the outcome of my fmp I wanted to investigate making gifs/ moving posters to go with the posters I have made. Continue reading FMP: Moving Poster Gifs
I wasn’t very happy with the way my final video turned out, the main problem was that whenever anyone watched it the video gave the impression that it had ended around 3/4 of the way through and I was having to tell people to keep watching. Continue reading Studio Futures Past: Project 2 Archives and Future Places, Final Video Revisited
For the animation I wanted to make I took the time to create some illustrations using indian ink and a brush. I decided to inlcude images of market items, a tower block off of Roman Road, and sinister version of the Starbucks logo, a market stall wheel, paradee marchers, a balloon and a crying figure of a person. Continue reading Studio Futures Past: Project 2 Drawings and Final Animation
Before putting my animation together I wanted to look at some different videos to learn about how I could use after effects to create the proper effects to make the video look the way I imagined it to I also took the time to look at some other styles of animation other had made of dystopian narratives. Continue reading Studio Futures Past: Project 2, Looking at After Effects Tutorials
After collecting all of this content from the different sources I began thinking about how I could create a final outcome for this project although initially I wanted to create a graphic novel I decided that I wanted to make an animated video instead so that the sound would be easily integrated with the images. Continue reading Futures Past: Project 2 Archives and Future Places, Final outcome idea and story boards
The next workshop we had with the mulberry student again involveed the use of adobe premiere except this time we would be recording sound and using the software to cut and edit the sound as we pleased.
After finishing the type for the animation sign I looked at duplicating it multiple time on the page and mirroring it in rows I think doing this filled the emptiness on the page and rather than just on word floating in a page.
To take my ideas further I wanted to find a font I thought was good for signage and trace over it to create a display type for the signage. Continue reading Impression Studio: Project 4, Riso Show Animation Signage Further Development
I decided to rethink my idea for the animation signage and decided to take a more illustrative approach to it. I started as usual with rough sketches. Continue reading Impression Studio: Project 4, Riso Show Animation Signage Back to the Drawing Board
When I was asked to create signage for the animation department instead of the inventivity studio I was abit releaved as I felt like I got a bit more freedom with how I could produce a design that actually corresponded well with the subject. Continue reading Impression Studio: Project 4, Riso Show Animation Signage Initial Ideas