After finishing my drawings on paper I brought them into photoshop and used a drawing tablet to colour them in a similar way to the style of the North Korean propaganda using just red and, black and white in the same way as the Russian Propagnda.
Now that I had gathered plenty of research into different types of imagery and typography I began working on my first idea of creating an illustrated cover that could emulate the Russian Bolshevik posters whilst trying to emulate some parts of North Korean propaganda. Continue reading Design Competition: Project 2, Work Placement, First idea drawings
To gather footage for our kickstarter video we wentt o the park with Hannahs dog Buster and make some mock up collars. Continue reading Creative Industry Practice: Kickstarter Project, Making our video part 1
Before we made our video I wanted to take a look at some kickstarter users to see if anyone had a similar idea to ours. Not only did I find a similar idea I found someone who had developed a complete version of our idea only with cats instead of dogs. Continue reading Creative Industry Practice: Kickstarter Project, Kickstarter Research